In Japan, there are many things you better not to do them in public, as it may disturb other people around you. I lived in Japan for 2 years, and I would like to share 8 common things foreigners do in public during travelling in Japan. Let me list all these 8 things first.
1. Don’t talk loudly on train
2. Do not talk over phone on train
3. Do not eat on train
4. Do not cycle after drinking alcohol (Biking under the influence of alcohol is forbidden and carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a ¥1,000,000 fine.)
5. Do not eat during walking
6. Do not kiss in public
7. Do not talk photos of people in the street
8. Do not bring pocket knife
I will explain them in details by my video which is quite short, and help you understand better why it is better not to do them. Hope that my explanation is clear enough to let you understand, though my English is bad.
Watch it on youtube here.